Since 2003, Goosehead Insurance has been disrupting the insurance industry by giving clients the power of choice, utilizing a smarter marketing approach, and delivering world class service. This is all powered by our focus on hiring and retaining extraordinary people. Our clients trust us with their most valuable possessions so, we’re more than just a bit selective when it comes to hiring new team members.
About The Job
As a Systems Developer at Goosehead, you will play an integral role in the development of our enterprise technology platform. You will be responsible for developing and modifying background processes to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of customer desired results.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance, and Support of technology solutions
- Apex Development within Salesforce including, classes, triggers, and Visualforce pages
- Data and web service integration through Salesforce API and/or Dell Boomi iPaas
- Proactively learn and utilize new technologies, concepts, and procedures as appropriate to projects required
You’re no stranger to hard work. Goosehead Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing insurance agencies in the United States, with the goal of becoming number one. Changing an industry is never easy, so we need the best and the brightest young professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion, and grit it will take to accomplish these goals. Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications
You want to be surrounded by the best. Only about 1% of Goosehead candidates are offered employment because we’re interested in A-players only. You have a passion for being part of a team that delivers exceptional client experiences that drive our company to industry leadership.
You have high personal and professional standards. As a growing company, we’re counting on candidates we hire today to become future leaders as we continue to disrupt the industry. We want to work with self-starters who enjoy a challenge and have demonstrated strong evidence of leadership, sales capabilities, and sound judgment.
You want to win. Goosehead is constantly setting new records and then breaking them, so those that work here love to revel in the thrill of victory. We are looking for hard-working, fun, ambitious, honest, smart, team-oriented, humble people who want to build a great company. Though we work hard, we also celebrate big through company events, and for top performers, an all-expense paid vacation each year to destinations like Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Rico, and Whistler, Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree or above (MIS or Computer Science preferred)
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Experience with APEX Classes & Triggers, Visualforce, Lightning Components, SOQL
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification (preferred)
- Experience with integration technologies: API, REST, SOAP, XML (preferred)