Mulesoft / Integration Developer
Since 2003, Goosehead Insurance has been disrupting the insurance industry by giving clients the power of choice, utilizing a smarter marketing approach, and delivering world class service. This is all powered by our focus on hiring and retaining extraordinary people. Our clients trust us with their most valuable possessions so, we’re more than just a bit selective when it comes to hiring new team members.
About The Job
As an Integration Developer at Goosehead, you will play an integral role in the development of our enterprise technology platform.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance, and Support of technology solutions
- Develop unit tests and provide code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Solve or recommend solutions for complex business issues
- Foster a team approach to software development and delivery
- Maintain a high level of subject matter expertise in new and existing technologies
- Design, Build and Maintain data and web service integration through Salesforce API, Mulesoft, Heroku Connect and/or Dell Boomi iPaaS
Compensation is competitive including a base salary and bonus. Current benefits include: 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan, disability, medical, dental and vision insurance, and two weeks paid vacation.
We are looking for candidates with:
You want to be surrounded by the best.
- Bachelor’s degree or above (MIS or Computer Science preferred)
- 2+ years relevant experience including cloud computing, SaaS, API integration
- 2+ years experience in at least one programming language (Java preferred)
- Experience with SOAP and other Web Services
- Experience with Eclipse or similar IDE
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Mulesoft and RAML experience (preferred)
- Salesforce integration experience (preferred)
Only about 1% of Goosehead candidates are offered employment because we’re interested in A-players only. You have a passion for being part of a team that delivers exceptional client experiences that drive our company to industry leadership.
You have high personal and professional standards.
As a growing company, we’re counting on candidates we hire today to become future leaders as we continue to disrupt the industry. We want to work with self-starters who enjoy a challenge and have demonstrated strong evidence of leadership, sales capabilities, and sound judgment.
You want to win.
Goosehead is constantly setting new records and then breaking them, so those that work here love to revel in the thrill of victory. We are looking for hard-working, fun, ambitious, honest, smart, team-oriented, humble people who want to build a great company. Though we work hard, we also celebrate big through company events, and for top performers, an all-expense paid vacation each year to destinations like Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Rico, and Whistler, Canada.